Quick COVID-19 RT-PCR Saliva Tests for Travelers (or anyone needing a test!)
COVID -19 has changed many things, including traveling to our favorite destinations. Many foreign governments and US states now require negative COVID-19 RT-PCR, showing a negative result within a 48-72 hour window. Travel Adventures Unlimited has partnered with ImmunitiRx to get these tests delivered to you in the comfort of your own home while receiving the most reliable results, quickly, with a process that is FDA EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) approved. And, it’s painless – no invasive nasal swab!
It’s super easy – Read all instructions below to ORDER and submit your KIT(s):
Disclaimer: It is the traveler’s responsibility to identify the destination requirements for test acceptance and timeline start date (whether from the sample or results). Note these may vary by destination. Please read the destination requirements carefully to determine when to send your sample to the lab. Travel Adventures Unlimited is not responsible for test results not received in time for departing flights. We have provided destination requirement links below as a guide only.
- Look at the calendar and send in your sample so that the test results are valid for your travel dates! Check your destination requirements below and make sure they will accept a SALIVA Test. This is very important!
- Once you have ordered your test, look for the email from ImmunitiRx to fill out your Lab Form.
- MAKE SURE THE NAME YOU USE ON THE LAB FORM MATCHES YOUR PASSPORT EXACTLY.
- The kit will be sent via FedEx to you.
- When you’re ready to take the test, follow the included instructions to collect the saliva sample.
- Drop your completed test kit at a FedEx dropbox in the pre-paid overnight box.
- Wait for your results to be delivered via text, email or phone call.
- Print out your test results and bring with you to board your flight.
- Remember, if you are taking a test for travel, the name on your Lab Form MUST MATCH YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS EXACTLY. Write clearly so the lab can read it!
Tests can be ordered and used at any time, for anyone – they never expire and are on-hand when you need them!
For a comprehensive list of current destination requirements, please click here: